Profile links in "Similar content"

In our community guests don't get a link to profiles of users in threads. It's set by permissions in "Apps" > System > Profile.

But in block "Similar content" these links to user profiles are active for guests. They end with a 403 error. It's possible to change this behaviour?

Thanks for your answer. But I can‘t find a Solution in this guide.

I have removed permissions via modules, yes. Now guests don‘t get active links to user profiles. That‘s the intended behaviour.

But in „Similar content“ block, there are the links to user profiles still active. How can I achieve that there links to user profiles also aren‘t active?

Pretty sure this is a (IPS) caching issue. I’ve seen this for other block types too.  
The code in the template is okay. It will actually remove the profile links for guests, when guests are not allowed to see profiles. But the problem is: If the cached version is generated after a member(!) saw the block, then guests will also see that same cached HTML code including those links. And once the block cache time is up, the next version of the block may or may not have those links. You never know. 

4 hours ago, opentype said:

Pretty sure this is a (IPS) caching issue. I’ve seen this for other block types too.  
The code in the template is okay. It will actually remove the profile links for guests, when guests are not allowed to see profiles. But the problem is: If the cached version is generated after a member(!) saw the block, then guests will also see that same cached HTML code including those links. And once the block cache time is up, the next version of the block may or may not have those links. You never know. 

should 'similar content' blocks be cached as this would mean that forum post titles will be showing to members without permissions to view as well as the above

such blocks has to be non-cached yes?

Edited by sound