Fresh install

Go to solution Solved by DENIS URLOIU,

Hi everybody,

I am new here so please be patience with me 😄

Just installed a fresh copy of latest IPS. All good until first user wanted to register. On his computer "register" page works well, but "register" button has no effect on him. Click it and doesn't change a thing ... Same thing for other user, same for other person. Seems to work only for me .. 

I have checked around here, but no similar problems.

Second problem, as I said ... register works only for me (for unknown reasons), but still I don't receive confirmation email. I tried with yahoo and gmail, nothing. No errors in Email logs. Here around the forum I could find a viable solution so, I put registration on "no validation required". But anyway this is in vain as "register button" doesn't work.

Any help here?

Thanks

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi Marc, thank you for your reply.

As per you reply, all done.

Another problem here...

I have tryed to login from another browser but ...

error1 photo- is from chrome browser (laptop) and it says that "Information you are going to send are not secured. Your informations could be visible for other persons" . The buton on the left bottom says "send anyway". Does not work, it returns to login page, without logging in.

error2 photo - is a attend to login from a explorer browser on the phone. It returns error "Something went wrong, please try again later" ... And a little bit down say ERROR CODE: 2S119/1, but here on forum I have seen this code associated with other types of error. So? 

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Mobile Phone, Phone, Cell Phone, Electronics, Text, Computer

18 hours ago, DENIS URLOIU said:

Just installed a fresh copy of latest IPS. All good until first user wanted to register. On his computer "register" page works well, but "register" button has no effect on him. Click it and doesn't change a thing ... Same thing for other user, same for other person. Seems to work only for me .. 

I have checked around here, but no similar problems.

Did they fill out all fields? I was able to register without issue.

18 hours ago, DENIS URLOIU said:

Second problem, as I said ... register works only for me (for unknown reasons), but still I don't receive confirmation email. I tried with yahoo and gmail, nothing. No errors in Email logs. Here around the forum I could find a viable solution so, I put registration on "no validation required". But anyway this is in vain as "register button" doesn't work.

I would advise checking with your email provider which you have setup in ACP -> System -> Email Settings. The email error log would simply indicate that there were no errors passing the email from our software to your provider. There could be errors after the provider has accepted it so checking with them would be your best bet.

2 hours ago, DENIS URLOIU said:

error1 photo- is from chrome browser (laptop) and it says that "Information you are going to send are not secured. Your informations could be visible for other persons" . The buton on the left bottom says "send anyway". Does not work, it returns to login page, without logging in.

This is due to you are using HTTP, Chrome will state this for any data transmitted over a form in HTTP. If you want to get rid of this, please work with your hosting provider to add an SSL certificate to your server then follow these instructions to configure our software: https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/advanced-options/configuration-options/using-ssl-https-r273/

2 hours ago, DENIS URLOIU said:

error2 photo - is a attend to login from a explorer browser on the phone. It returns error "Something went wrong, please try again later" ... And a little bit down say ERROR CODE: 2S119/1, but here on forum I have seen this code associated with other types of error. So? 

This is a generic CSRF error. If this is happening to all users, you will want to disable all third party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme. If this only happened to one user who may have been sitting on the login page for an extended period of time, this would be expected as the CSRF key has expired.