The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

When a guest clicks on an image this error message shows up on admin and front end

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->manage()
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/view.php(65): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->execute()
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('TypeError: coun...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(TypeError))
#2 {main}

What would be the problem????

IPB version: 4.7.1 PHP version 8.1.9

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any errors on your community since the 8th and are unrelated to what you mentioned here. Has this since been resolved?

This is when I switched to PHP 8.1 comes up....

I rolled back to PHP 7.4 and clean the error log to see if anything comes up....

54 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please let us know as soon as you have that, and have something logged we can look at

Ok @Marc Stridgen

New error log just came in.... error is on the log file

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given (0)
#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->manage()
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/view.php(65): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->execute()
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('TypeError: coun...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(TypeError))
#2 {main}

Thank you for your help

Hello,

I get similar error since I switched to PHP 8.1.2 (from 7.x)  (when me or one member check his account credit) :

#0 /home/sites/w/site/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_credit->manage()
#1 /home/sites/w/site/www/applications/nexus/modules/front/clients/credit.php(49): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/sites/w/site/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_credit->execute()
#3 /home/sites/w/site/www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

But it's strange, I haven't this problem on my second community (same os/apache/php version and upgraded at the same time with same commands)

59 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

I get similar error since I switched to PHP 8.1.2 (from 7.x)  (when me or one member check his account credit) :

#0 /home/sites/w/site/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_credit->manage()
#1 /home/sites/w/site/www/applications/nexus/modules/front/clients/credit.php(49): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/sites/w/site/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\nexus\modules\front\clients\_credit->execute()
#3 /home/sites/w/site/www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

But it's strange, I haven't this problem on my second community (same os/apache/php version and upgraded at the same time with same commands)

I have created a ticket for you on this

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 8:42 AM, Myr said:

I also seem to have a fair number of images (~1250) in my gallery with null (or a square) in the image_metadata database column.  It's throwing the same error above.

@Marc Stridgen, is that something you could assist me with please?

Please disable 2 factor authentication, or provide answers in the notes in your client area

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please disable 2 factor authentication, or provide answers in the notes in your client area

It is in the notes in the client area with the other access information 

Edited by Myr