Error since update to 4.7.1

Go to solution Solved by Kev Collins,

Had a member report the following error and upon checking all users are getting it. This only happened after update.

HAve cleared the cache and disabled all plugins and 3rd party application but no improvement.

Any help appericiated.

Kevin.

Error: Call to undefined method DateTime::getDateInformation() (0)
#0 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(363): IPS\calendar\_Event::_findOccurances(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), NULL, Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Array)
#1 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(2127): IPS\calendar\_Event->findOccurrences(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date))
#2 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(178): IPS\calendar\_Event::retrieveEvents(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Calendar))
#3 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(125): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->_viewMonth(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Array)
#4 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->manage()
#5 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Back trace,

#0 /home/sites/2a/c/c2bd41b2d6/public_html/ipb4/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Telemacus2 said:

Any updates on this? I upgraded to 4.73b and I'm getting the same error, and I'm still running php 7.4.

Could disabling the calendar be a temporary solution?

This issue was specific to changes in later versions of PHP 8.0 and 8.1. Whatever you are seeing, will not be the same issue. Can you share some of your system logs showing the error?

Hi Stuart. 

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\calendar\Date::getBirthdays() (0)
#0 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\calendar\widgets\_todaysBirthdays->render()
#1 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Widget/Widget.php(888): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#2 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(18575): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#3 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#4 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(15726): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#5 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#6 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(6875): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#7 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('c7b49da220b0f88...', '\n\n<div class='i...', Array)
#8 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#9 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#10 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(630): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#11 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#12 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

And... 

SELECT calendar_events.*, ( 3959 * acos( cos( radians(47,6092) ) * cos( radians( event_latitude ) ) * cos( radians( event_longitude ) - radians( -122,3314 ) ) + sin( radians( 47,6092 ) ) * sin( radians( event_latitude) ) ) ) AS distance, author.*, core_tags_cache.tag_cache_text FROM `ibf_calendar_events` AS `calendar_events`  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_tags_cache` AS `core_tags_cache` ON tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('calendar;calendar;',calendar_events.event_id))  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = calendar_events.event_member_id WHERE ( event_online = 0 ) AND ( event_location IS NOT NULL ) AND event_recurring IS NULL AND ( 
					( event_end_date IS NULL AND DATE( event_start_date ) >= '2022-10-04' AND DATE( event_start_date ) <= '2023-10-04' AND event_all_day=1 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NOT NULL AND DATE( event_start_date ) <= '2023-10-04' AND DATE( event_end_date ) >= '2022-10-04' AND event_all_day=1 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NULL AND event_start_date >= '2022-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_start_date <= '2023-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_all_day=0 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NOT NULL AND event_start_date <= '2023-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_end_date >= '2022-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_all_day=0 )
				) AND event_latitude IS NOT NULL AND event_longitude IS NOT NULL AND calendar_events.event_approved=1 AND calendar_events.event_approved!=-2 AND calendar_events.event_approved!=-3 AND calendar_events.event_calendar_id IN(1) HAVING distance < 500 ORDER BY distance ASC
IPS\Db\Exception: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'radians' (1582)
#0 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ajedreci_ipb:...', Array, true)
#1 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(2164): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(503): IPS\calendar\_Event::retrieveEvents(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date), NULL, 6, false, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, false, Array, false)
#6 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(126): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->_viewOverview(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#7 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->manage()
#8 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

On 10/5/2022 at 1:50 AM, Telemacus2 said:

Hi Stuart. 

#0 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\calendar\widgets\_todaysBirthdays->render()
#1 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Widget/Widget.php(888): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#2 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(18575): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#3 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#4 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(15726): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#5 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#6 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(6875): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#7 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('c7b49da220b0f88...', '\n\n<div class='i...', Array)
#8 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#9 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#10 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(630): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#11 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#12 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

And... 

SELECT calendar_events.*, ( 3959 * acos( cos( radians(47,6092) ) * cos( radians( event_latitude ) ) * cos( radians( event_longitude ) - radians( -122,3314 ) ) + sin( radians( 47,6092 ) ) * sin( radians( event_latitude) ) ) ) AS distance, author.*, core_tags_cache.tag_cache_text FROM `ibf_calendar_events` AS `calendar_events`  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_tags_cache` AS `core_tags_cache` ON tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('calendar;calendar;',calendar_events.event_id))  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = calendar_events.event_member_id WHERE ( event_online = 0 ) AND ( event_location IS NOT NULL ) AND event_recurring IS NULL AND ( 
					( event_end_date IS NULL AND DATE( event_start_date ) >= '2022-10-04' AND DATE( event_start_date ) <= '2023-10-04' AND event_all_day=1 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NOT NULL AND DATE( event_start_date ) <= '2023-10-04' AND DATE( event_end_date ) >= '2022-10-04' AND event_all_day=1 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NULL AND event_start_date >= '2022-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_start_date <= '2023-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_all_day=0 )
					OR
					( event_end_date IS NOT NULL AND event_start_date <= '2023-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_end_date >= '2022-10-04 00:00:00' AND event_all_day=0 )
				) AND event_latitude IS NOT NULL AND event_longitude IS NOT NULL AND calendar_events.event_approved=1 AND calendar_events.event_approved!=-2 AND calendar_events.event_approved!=-3 AND calendar_events.event_calendar_id IN(1) HAVING distance < 500 ORDER BY distance ASC
IPS\Db\Exception: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'radians' (1582)
#0 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ajedreci_ipb:...', Array, true)
#1 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(2164): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(503): IPS\calendar\_Event::retrieveEvents(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date), NULL, 6, false, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, false, Array, false)
#6 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(126): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->_viewOverview(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#7 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->manage()
#8 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/ajedreci/public_html/foros/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Have you been able to resolve this? After updating to 4.7.3 today I have begun having this issue sporadically when visiting my site.

• 8 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 3:20 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

If you go to the support area of your admin CP, you will see an optional patch that will resolve this issue

In my ACP - Get Support, such a patch is not displayed!!! Is there any solution to remedy this deficiency? I refer to the deficiency below when I access forums and certain pages - the deficiency appeared after the update to 4.7.10:

I notice that IPS removed the technical support by ticket, as it was a few years ago!!! Why ?

Edited by donpetru

9 minutes ago, donpetru said:

In my ACP - Get Support, such a patch is not displayed!!! Is there any solution to remedy this deficiency? I refer to the deficiency below when I access forums and certain pages - the deficiency appeared after the update to 4.7.10:

I notice that IPS removed the technical support by ticket, as it was a few years ago!!! Why ?

Birthdays were removed a few versions back. If you have any custom code referencing it in your theme, please contact the author or remove that code (if it's your own).

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Birthdays were removed a few versions back. If you have any custom code referencing it in your theme, please contact the author or remove that code (if it's your own).

In the meantime, I found a custom block Birthdays that was inserted in various pages. I removed the block and now I notice that the respective error no longer appears.