Restore default theme

Go to solution Solved by Mark H,

Something had to have changed on the server level for that error to show with no changes to the install. In any case, I'd ask your Host if they made any changes, such as upgrading PHP, MySQL, etc.

And we can look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

• Solution

Your site is recovered now.

All 3rd-party apps, plugins, and Themes have been disabled, and the site set Offline so you can correct the issues.

You'll need to enable those items one by one and test to see if the problem returns.

If you find one that causes errors, you'd need to contact its author for assistance or an update.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ro1bu said:

I have the same problem, can you check again please?

Were third party applications/plugins re-enabled? This is the cause of your issue so you would need to work with the authors to ensure that they are compatible with your release.

Please try using recovery mode to re-disable them all: https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/client-services/getting-support-r292/#recoverymode

Your cache is rather outdated, please ensure your background tasks are running. Once I cleared all php files in your /datastore directory, recovery mode worked. Please try now and do not enable any third party add-ons which are not compatible with the release you're on or PHP version.