API REST - /api/core/members/{ID}/warnings

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi,

I wanted to test the REST API to issue a warning without using the IPS software. As soon as I add a second parameter to the API, I get an error. I think the API needs to be updated because of the 4.7.0 (or another) version which adds new features, like achievement points.

Using only the "moderator" parameter, the warning is issued without any information about the reason (which is normal).

API REST

$post = [
    'reason' => 15, // Reselling
    //'points' => 100, // (Optional) Use default reason points
    //'memberNote' => 'Member MSG', // (Optional)
    //'moderatorNote' => 'Staff MSG', // (Optional)
    //'acknowledged' => false, // (Optional)
    //'modQueue' => null, // (Optional)
    //'restrictPosts' => null, // (Optional)
    //'suspend' => null, // (Optional)
    //'expire' => null, // (Optional)
    'moderator' => 26583, // Bot Account
];

API Error

test.php:42:string '{
    "errorCode": "EX1048",
    "errorMessage": "UNKNOWN_ERROR"
}' (length=66)

IPS Error Message

INSERT INTO `MD_core_members_warn_logs` ( `wl_date`, `wl_member`, `wl_moderator`, `wl_expire_date`, `wl_points`, `wl_cheev_point_reduction`, `wl_reason`, `wl_note_member`, `wl_note_mods`, `wl_acknowledged`, `wl_content_app`, `wl_content_module`, `wl_content_id1`, `wl_content_id2`, `wl_suspend` ) VALUES ( 1659878338, 27304, 26583, -1, 100.0, NULL, '15', 'Member MSG', NULL, '', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, -1 )
Column 'wl_cheev_point_reduction' cannot be null

Sincerly,
ASIKOO

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

In the first instance, please check with "acknowledged" set, as that is not showing as nullable in the documentation. 

According to the documentation, only the "moderator" field is required (according to oauth or api rest).

By sending the following parameters, a warning is issued :

'acknowledged' => true, // (Optional)

By sending the following parameters, no warning is issued.

'acknowledged' => false, // (Optional)

With this error :

"errorCode": "EX1366",
}' (length=66)

And :

INSERT INTO `MD_core_members_warn_logs` ( `wl_date`, `wl_member`, `wl_moderator`, `wl_expire_date`, `wl_points`, `wl_reason`, `wl_note_member`, `wl_note_mods`, `wl_acknowledged`, `wl_content_app`, `wl_content_module`, `wl_content_id1`, `wl_content_id2` ) VALUES ( 1659974386, 27304, 26583, -1, 0, 0, NULL, NULL, '', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL )
Incorrect integer value: '' for column `metin2_dev`.`MD_core_members_warn_logs`.`wl_acknowledged` at row 1

As soon as I set the "reason" parameter, I get the errors of the first message.

"errorCode": "EX1048",
}' (length=66)

And

INSERT INTO `MD_core_members_warn_logs` ( `wl_date`, `wl_member`, `wl_moderator`, `wl_expire_date`, `wl_points`, `wl_cheev_point_reduction`, `wl_reason`, `wl_note_member`, `wl_note_mods`, `wl_acknowledged`, `wl_content_app`, `wl_content_module`, `wl_content_id1`, `wl_content_id2`, `wl_suspend` ) VALUES ( 1659878338, 27304, 26583, -1, 100.0, NULL, '15', 'Member MSG', NULL, '', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, -1 )
Column 'wl_cheev_point_reduction' cannot be null

The API seems not to allow to control the field: wl_cheev_point_reduction

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This issue has been resolved in our recently released 4.7.9 version. Please upgrade if you are seeing this issue, and let us know if you see any further issues.

I confirm, it works better haha