my website is too much slow

You would need more information from your hosting company on this. As mentioned above, we need to know what is meant by mysql issue. Looking at your system, I am seeing nothing from a software point of view. 

It is worth noting that you have quite a few 3rd party applications installed. While they may well not be the cause, it would be sensible to rule those out first of all, by disabling them and testing where you are seeing it to be running slowly. The same would apply to cloudflare. You should remove that from the situation entirely.

If the issue is with items showing a scrollbar for a short time, to looking like they are loading slowly, then you will need to install the optional patch that is showing in the support area of your admin CP.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need more information from your hosting company on this. As mentioned above, we need to know what is meant by mysql issue. Looking at your system, I am seeing nothing from a software point of view. 

It is worth noting that you have quite a few 3rd party applications installed. While they may well not be the cause, it would be sensible to rule those out first of all, by disabling them and testing where you are seeing it to be running slowly. The same would apply to cloudflare. You should remove that from the situation entirely.

If the issue is with items showing a scrollbar for a short time, to looking like they are loading slowly, then you will need to install the optional patch that is showing in the support area of your admin CP.

here is the screenshot of mysql slow processing 

Could contain: Text, Plot

2 minutes ago, Howard L Martinez said:

here is the screenshot of mysql slow processing 

Could contain: Text, Plot

Unfortunately, this is not a slow query log. It is a process list of running processes. By that, however, there is a process running on a system database for 308 seconds. This would need to be evaluated by your hosting provider as it is a core table of MySQL.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 7:15 PM, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, this is not a slow query log. It is a process list of running processes. By that, however, there is a process running on a system database for 308 seconds. This would need to be evaluated by your hosting provider as it is a core table of MySQL.

my hosting team said " high cpu usage on mysql. it seems mysql query goes in to sleep status and it did not execute, so you need to check with the web dev on the queries which is going in sleep mode and optimize it "

1 hour ago, Howard L Martinez said:

my hosting team said " high cpu usage on mysql. it seems mysql query goes in to sleep status and it did not execute, so you need to check with the web dev on the queries which is going in sleep mode and optimize it "

Unfortunately, we would require the associated slow query log to tell what query that is and what is happening to that query. 

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You need to ensure all your tables are using INNODB which will have an effect on performance. I would say however, even logging in is very very slow on your server

why it is very very slow, its because of the server ? or because of the software ? because my hosting team said its some thing issue with website so i have to work with my web developers 

It may be related to the INNODB tables, which is something you need to resolve. However given that even opening the login screen for the admin cp (its doing very very little there) is slow, I suspect its actually server related. As mentioned by my colleague above, you actually have system tables that are running slow queries there. Those arent related to the site in any way.

22 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You need to ensure all your tables are using INNODB which will have an effect on performance. I would say however, even logging in is very very slow on your server

i check my all tables are INNODB , 

17 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

It may be related to the INNODB tables, which is something you need to resolve. However given that even opening the login screen for the admin cp (its doing very very little there) is slow, I suspect its actually server related. As mentioned by my colleague above, you actually have system tables that are running slow queries there. Those arent related to the site in any way.

so what i said to my hosting team to check where and resolve what ? because when i contact to them they said its web developing issue not from their end which make website slow 

On 8/25/2022 at 3:50 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

You need to let them know there are items processing for 308 seconds on a mysql system table (that means its related to mysql itself, and not any particular database)

i want to know one thing, i convert all my all database table that's was MYISAM to InnoDB but i see below its saying 

MyISAM is the default storage engine of this mysql server 

Could contain: Word, Text, Page, Number, Symbol, Menu, Plot

is this some thing i have to change also or its fine ?

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

As long as your server and database are optimized for INNODB then that would be up to you and your hosting provider.

and another thing, my website is ver very slow before like u and your team member mention above. so i upgrade my vps today from vcpu 4 to vpcu 12 and 8 gb ram to 12 gb ram , but my home page took to much time to load, i talk to hosting team, and they said its clear not their is issue with your website u have to talk to your web developer to check what is the issue why its loading slow. 

can u take and look and see why the home page load very slower then other page , because i have now good hosting resources 

Please feel free to run slow query logging again for a while and let us have another copy. This may well have changed now your table types have changed. What I would ensure you are aware is that resources are not the same as correct configuration. You can throw as much resources as you would like at a server containing mysql, but if the mysql instance itself if not configured to efficiently use that data, then it will make no difference

12 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please feel free to run slow query logging again for a while and let us have another copy. This may well have changed now your table types have changed. What I would ensure you are aware is that resources are not the same as correct configuration. You can throw as much resources as you would like at a server containing mysql, but if the mysql instance itself if not configured to efficiently use that data, then it will make no difference

so what i do now ? i have to hire any database developer to check the issue or what i do ? because i am mid of no ware , hosting team said its not their issue and developer team said its not their issue . so which one i have to contact to see this issue 

6 hours ago, Howard L Martinez said:

so what i do now ? i have to hire any database developer to check the issue or what i do ? because i am mid of no ware , hosting team said its not their issue and developer team said its not their issue . so which one i have to contact to see this issue 

As mentioned by my colleague, you are welcome to provide us with a new slow query log based on your current configuration and we can review to see if there are any software improvements we can make.

However, keep in mind that you would need to work with your hosting provider (or a server administrator) to optimize your database if there are still system tables in MySQL which are causing performance issues. If your hosting provider is unwilling to help you optimize their server, you may need to explore another provider or if you are on shared hosting and that is why they will not assist, you may need to upgrade to a different plan or provider.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

As mentioned by my colleague, you are welcome to provide us with a new slow query log based on your current configuration and we can review to see if there are any software improvements we can make.

However, keep in mind that you would need to work with your hosting provider (or a server administrator) to optimize your database if there are still system tables in MySQL which are causing performance issues. If your hosting provider is unwilling to help you optimize their server, you may need to explore another provider or if you are on shared hosting and that is why they will not assist, you may need to upgrade to a different plan or provider.

i ask them to run the slow query log they said they run the log and the best result will be with in 24-48 hour , so after 24 to 48 hour i will provide the slow query logs.

Thank you for providing that slow query log. Unfortunately, I am seeing a lot of references to the advanced tag and prefixes third party application. Please disable that and other third party applications/plugins then please re-run and please limit the slow query log to queries running longer than 10 seconds.