Is it possible to let only the topic starters to reply/post in their topics ?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Are you wanting other users to view the topic as well?

yes everyone to be able to see the topics but only the topic starters to reply in them. 

it was requested by 1 of my members for the media section that we have, where people share their own photos/videos and they don't want their topics to be flooded with other members' posts.

• Solution

Sorry, that is not currently something which is in the software.

1 minute ago, nikos32 said:

it was requested by 1 of my members for the media section that we have, where people share their own photos/videos and they don't want their topics to be flooded with other members' posts.

I would suggest using our Gallery application for this purpose. Albums can be restricted so that only 1 individual can upload to it and all can view.

@Jim M there is something wrong, I did not select your post as the solution to my question, however it was automatically selected. To be honest @Adriano Faria 's solution is what I actually was looking for.

Also this happened to another topic where I shared the solution for the gmail issue that somebody experienced with, but your post was selected again:

1 minute ago, nikos32 said:

@Jim M there is something wrong, I did not select your post as the solution to my question, however it was automatically selected. To be honest @Adriano Faria 's solution is what I actually was looking for.

We would select solutions here based on the core software's ability so other users can come in and see what is available in the core software then can see next what is available from third parties.

Just now, Jim M said:

We would select solutions here based on the core software's ability so other users can come in and see what is available in the core software then can see next what is available from third parties.

Uh, that is kinda weird but aight, thanks for letting me know!