Scheduled topics cannot be differentiated from published topics

Go to solution Solved by OptimusBain,

Hello,

I just installed 4.7.1 beta 1 to obtain the scheduled topic option to publish new topics at a later date.

I am testing the functionality and I have big doubt. There is no way, as an admin, to see which posts are scheduled to be published in few hours or maybe in a couple of day. The scheduled topic is indistinguishable from a normal topic.

Isn't there a way to distinguish them? I will be using this functionality a lot, but as an admin I will not know which ones are published and which ones are not 😞 At least, I didn't see an option or an icon to distinguish it from normal topics.

Google Mail does the job pretty well by adding an "scheduled button" as the one attached. Is there a way to add this little thing to improve this great functionality you just added? A little tiny clock icon next to the topic and maybe a tooltip indicating the scheduled time on hover?

Could contain: Symbol, Sign, Road Sign

Thanks

Edited by OptimusBain

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Are you talking about a specific view?

The topic listing will show them like this...

Could contain: Page, Text, Paper, Texture

In the topic itself, it has an icon at the top (the same way we do for hidden, unapproved, featured, pinned etc)

Could contain: Text, Page, Business Card, Paper

Weird, I can't see that on my side. I can see the pin and featured icons, but not the scheduled icon. See attachment.

When I am inside the topic, same thing. But I can see this comment...

Comments are disabled for future topics.

Could contain: White Board, Text

3 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Weird, I can't see that on my side. I can see the pin and featured icons, but not the scheduled icon. See attachment.

When I am inside the topic, same thing. But I can see this comment...

Comments are disabled for future topics.

Could contain: White Board, Text

Are you using a custom theme?Does it happen with a new, unmodified IPS theme?