CKEditor Spoiler/Quote issue

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please provide the URL to where this is? I cannot reproduce this myself with certain text. Additionally, with a 2 line quote like that, the expand does not appear. I see the post was edited, was content removed?

It's on a localhost, can't link... I'm not all too sure what to say about the expand thing, here's an example from start to finish:

The edit in the original video was just a spelling mistake change. Maybe it's something special about the two images? I'll try and put them in a spoiler below but I'm not all too sure if you have them BBCode enabled (no option to make them on the toolbar that I can see).

[spoiler]

Could contain: Fly, Asilidae, Insect, Animal, Invertebrate

Could contain: Banana, Plant, Fruit, Food

[/spoiler]

1 minute ago, Dextro Energy said:

I'm not all too sure if you have them BBCode enabled (no option to make them on the toolbar that I can see).

I would suggest adding the spoiler into the toolbar (it's the eye looking icon) in ACP -> Customization -> Themes -> Editor -> Toolbars. BBCode is deprecated so is only offered "as-is".

Additionally, using the images provided, I am still unable to reproduce this.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

I would suggest adding the spoiler into the toolbar (it's the eye looking icon) in ACP -> Customization -> Themes -> Editor -> Toolbars. BBCode is deprecated so is only offered "as-is".

I meant on here, so I could show it on here. My bad! 😛

Edited by Dextro Energy

Just now, Dextro Energy said:

I meant on here, so I could show it on here. 😛

😄 gotcha. Regardless, I'm afraid, I cannot reproduce this as described. Even when I added extra content to make the "expand" show up, I am not experiencing this.

Alright, I narrowed it down a little more. Hopefully with this, @Jim M, you can replicate it:

1. Create a post with a spoiler that contains an image (or multiple) above a combined total of 300 height:

Could contain: Outer Space, Space, Universe, Astronomy, Planet

2. Quote the post in another post:

Could contain: Text, Page

3. Expand:

Could contain: Text, Page

4. Reveal hidden contents:

Could contain: Outer Space, Space, Universe, Astronomy, Planet

Bad steps to replicate before with unneeded guff, my bad.

Edited by Dextro Energy

Thank you, that helped clarify a little further. Additionally, I think merging content was enabled prior for me which may have not encountered this.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 1 year later...