suggest a product in the registration process

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,

I was wondering wether there is a way to SUGGEST a product in the registration process. There is a way to associate products, but in my humble opinion, its logic and the way of displaying associated products and the use of a popup is not correct.

So, my question is... Can the registration process suggest any associated products in a clear and step by step way as when a flight is reserved when the airline is offering optional related products? I can't see that on IPS and it would be awesome to have it. There is the possibility of associating products, but it goes against common sense the way it's been implemented and display to the user in the frontend.

I just want the user to:

1. Select the product they want
  2. If any associated product is found, the associated products will be displayed next (as optional or compulsory) in the next step, but not in a popup
  3. The user should be able to go back and choose any of the associated products if he didn't choose in the previous step

I just can't see how to do this of whether it's possible to do this.

Thanks 

• Solution

The only way to associate products in the software would be through the association option. If you do not like the way the software functions for this, I would recommend submitting a suggestion to change it in our official Feature Suggestion forum or contact a third-party provider to customize this for you. I am sorry I do not have better news for you.