New privacy policy message

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello Everybody!

I modified the privacy policy of my forum and forced users to agree the new policy.

The problem is that there is not a button like "I don't agree" or "back" for coming back to the login page...

Is it possible to add a "Back" or "I don't agree" button soon?

Another problem..

If I type the address ..../forum/login I am redirected automatically to the new policy making impossibile for the user to log-out if he wants to

Riccardo

Edited by Riccardo

From what I can understand users cannot come back to the home page using the button "Home" at the top of the notification page.

If I delete all the cookies and I click on "home" I can come back to the homepage of the forum with no problems.

But this is not a solution anyway so I decided to put offline my forum until the problem is solved..

Edited by Riccardo

• Solution

The current design of the software would be the user needs to accept it or discontinue use of your community. If you would like to see a change in a future release, please submit your suggestion in our official Feature Suggestion forum.

Hello Jim

thank you for the answer!

Is there a way to solve the problem with "Home" link? I would like users can go back to the home page in "Guest" mode if they want.

Making this possibile I will be able to add this line to my privacy forum " If you don't accept this updated policy (by clicking 'Home') you are still able to the visit the forum only in 'guest' mode and you can in every moment ask to delete your account by sending an email to ...."

The real problem is with "Home" link, that doesn't work as expected..I would like to modify it rapidly, my forum is offline..hope you can help me.

Why to put there a link "Home" if it doesn't work??

Edited by Riccardo