Single Sign-on (SAML)

Ryan M

A standard feature suggestion I would like to ask for is for Single Sign-on (SSO) integration, with at least SAML. Simple SAML can work with Azure AD, Okta, Auth0, JumpCloud, and many many others. (posting here to continue discussion from another forum but advised to post here by staff. 

On 7/25/2019 at 4:15 PM, @Stuart Silvester said:
We don't have native support for this time, but that's also something we could implement easy enough (since OpenID Connect uses OAuth).

There is some basic pricing information on here: https://invisioncommunity.com/services/sso/ but I would recommend emailing our sales team for a quote (click the contact us button on the right)

While I applaud you for offering this add-on service for a fee ($850), I would like to see this as a regular integration feature for Oauth and SAML. At the moment we can integrate with Google and Microsoft but it is Microsoft personal accounts, not Microsoft 365. 

Thank you for your time.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:33 AM, @expeditedshipper said:
$850 is a bit pricey for this.

Yes, absolutely too pricey. I would like to see this added as a standard feature. We are paying ~$170 or so every 6 months, I would think that at least warrants the justification for this feature not being a "premium customization" service.