Forum broke after upgrading php from 7.3 to 8.1

Hi

Per recommendation of Invision (the new version said 7.3 is not supported), I migrated my forum to new server first with the same version of php (and it was working fine) and then I updated to 8.1 and the forum immediately broke down. Reverting back did not help. Please advise!

See the screenshot attached

Could contain: Word, Page, Text, Menu

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Please check your file storage configuration as it looks like there are references to a forum7 sub-domain which is providing mixed results. Additionally, I am unable to load your community currently due to a name resolution error.

thank you! It resolves now, but still broken.

Did you fix the issue with forum7 file storage URL? It was a broken SSL certificate which my colleague was getting so that could be a lead for you. I'm afraid, as this is hosting related, you would need to work with your hosting provider to resolve. Once it is resolved, you will want to try to clear cache in ACP -> Support. While the ACP may look odd, it will still work.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, Jim M said:

Please check your file storage configuration as it looks like there are references to a forum7 sub-domain which is providing mixed results. Additionally, I am unable to load your community currently due to a name resolution error.

Where is file storage configured? I am trying to get rid of this subdomain. Today we did curl redirect, but instead now I have problems with the menu button in the mobile view. Not sure if it is related.