Possible need for an Array in Pages custom fields

IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown data type: 'NULL' (4161)
#0 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(2083): IPS\_Db->query()
#1 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/CustomField/CustomField.php(600): IPS\_Db->addColumn()
#2 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(1087): IPS\_CustomField->__clone()
#3 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(907): IPS\cms\_Fields->__clone()
#4 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\Node\_Controller->copy()
#5 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/applications/cms/modules/admin/databases/fields.php(49): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\cms\modules\admin\databases\_fields->execute()
#8 /home/admin/web/HIDDEN.com/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Today I ran into an issue, I'm designing a "List" like feature where my members can post their custom content list. the issue is that most of them have between 2 - 8 hundred.
For me to do this I was making a field for a name, field for a link, field for description, and 2 more fields. I got to making around a total of 350 individual fields and I started getting this error. My belief is just that this is the limit. Is there a way to create an array field rather than X number of individual fields? or would it be considerable to increase the limit of this array (Or whatever is blocking me from progress)

What I was doing was just copying 1 after another and just changing certain values. When I was copying the custom field, this error popped up. It still made the custom field, but I am sure it is messed up, so I deleted it.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I apologize. I forget to update that, we have moved from server to server alot in the past and finally settled down about a year ago. I will gladly update that today. thank you for your time and assistance so far.