Twitch Sub Verification and Directory (Support Topic)

I'm so glad someone finally remade this so thank you for that! Could we get an option to disable auto adding to the directory? I intend to use this page for a stream team so don't want everyone on it automatically.

Thanks once again and I hope you keep up the good work! Why Twitch is not really included in IPS as standard is crazy if you ask me 😄 

37 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

I'm so glad someone finally remade this so thank you for that! Could we get an option to disable auto adding to the directory? I intend to use this page for a stream team so don't want everyone on it automatically.

Thanks once again and I hope you keep up the good work! Why Twitch is not really included in IPS as standard is crazy if you ask me 😄 

I will add that to the list... @Kirill Gromov has done a great job so far in the Development of it.

3 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Would it also be possible to just add/remove a secondary group rather than change the primary? We work on a military structure so want to keep the main group as their rank.

Set all of the groups as protected then the the secondary group is added to those protected groups

21 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

The function was not clear. Can my user link their TWITCH account using their forum account? If he is ONLINE, will LIVE be displayed on his profile?

Yes they can go to their account settings and link their Twitch account and if you have the profile tab option enabled they will have their Twitch Channel in a tab on their profile. They are also added to the directory when they link their account.

As for the Live indicator for their profile, I will add that as a feature request, it is a good one.

We are currently testing compatibility for 4.6

Edited by ufshane

Once the latest update adding 4.6 in the compatibility list is approved we will submit V1.01 for release:

Fixes:

• Fixed Live streams indication.
  • Fixed streams displaying in the widget.
  • Confirmed 4.6 Support
Edited by ufshane
  • 3 months later...

Hey just checking if this is a thing that only we are getting. 
Since adding this to our community we saw that after following all the instruction steps exactly, nobody (even myself) can connect their Twitch to their account. We get redirected to the Twitch authentication however once its completed each account states that its signed in as Unknown and requires reconfiguration. Any ideas?

Could contain: Text, Blackboard

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, ufshane said:

@Kirill Gromovwas working on that let me check to see if he got it working... there were some limitations where it only checked during authentication so if they did not sign out it would stay on

I would buy this addon just for that feature. To sync group promotions based on if user is subbed on twitch or not.