After upgrading legitimate content flagged for mod review

Hello. After upgrading to 4.7 legitimate content from long time members with thousands of posts is sometimes flagged for mod approval. This has never happened before the last upgrade. The posts in question might include picture upload or an external hyperlink.

How can I find out what setting is causing this and fix it? 

Thank you.

Thank you Randy.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me understand what changed with the last upgrade to trigger such system behavior and how to fix it.

This never happened before the last upgrade.

Thank you.

Edited by virap

Thank you Marc. I am not sure I understood this. Can you please explain what exact setting you are referring here?

Are you saying you indeed have them set up as Randy mentioned?

I do have 3 word filters set up to detect urls and flag them for manual review. But all 3 rules are set up to apply to account with less than 10 posts. The accounts being flagged have thousands of posts. Here is one of these word filters

Could contain: Text, Document, Page, File

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 7:33 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Marc, any updates on this issue? I saw a maintenance release today, but I don't think this was included in the release.

• 3 weeks later...