Help me if you can

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I have two solutions to be resolved.

1 - The first is that I need to remove this button from a non-paying user. Which is not my case. I'm a paid subscriber, and this button keeps showing up.

Could contain: Text, Word

2 - Second, I need to know where I back up my entire structure, along with all the actions that have been done by my community members.

Thanks.

1. Unfortunately, I am not seeing this on your account which is on file for your user here. Is this on a different account?
  2. As you are a member of our Cloud, we handle this for you. We have various backup plans in place. Should you require them, please submit a ticket and we can assist you in restoring it.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:
  1. Infelizmente, não estou vendo isso em sua conta que está arquivada para seu usuário aqui. Isso é em outra conta?
  2. Como você é um membro da nossa Nuvem, nós cuidamos disso para você. Temos vários planos de backup em vigor. Se você precisar deles, envie um ticket e podemos ajudá-lo a restaurá-lo.

1 - Jim, you don't see it, because I removed it via CSS. That's why it doesn't appear in the default theme. But he is there invisibly. In the other themes that was not uncommented in the CSS appears. But I took the members' permission to view the other themes because of that.

2 - So my backup is already being done from what I understand. Correct?

I am extremely grateful to be a part of invision.

You Jim, always with excellent service, thank you for that.

• Solution
4 minutes ago, BRafiliados said:

1 - Jim, you don't see it, because I removed it via CSS. That's why it doesn't appear in the default theme. But he is there invisibly. In the other themes that was not uncommented in the CSS appears. But I took the members' permission to view the other themes because of that.

I have removed the demo features so you should be good now. Please do not remove these items with CSS when asking for support as it will complicate and prolong the issue you're encountering.

Additionally, please see the email we sent you regarding the copyright/branding notice which is required.