Maintenance Tasks Not Running - keeps coming back.

If you're running CRON, please ensure it is running every minute and that the command is correct, including your PHP path. If you have any doubts, please copy the command from ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration.

Otherwise, please check to see if there are any errors in your System Log. If there are, we can take a look.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

5 minutes ago, iadzemovic said:

I have no idea. I haven't touched the adminCP in a while. 

But I just updated the Access Info, so feel free to take a look. I'm glad you guys have this feature! Extremely helpful!

The CRON would be something you need to check on your end with your hosting panel or hosting provider. You can check if our software is configured to use CRON by going to ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration.

Step one....  is your cron even setup?  If you have access to SSH, login to the server and type "crontab -e".  

You should (hopefully) see a line that has your IPB's task.php file called running every minute.  If it's not, look in the cron log...  something like "cat /var/log/cron | grep task.php" and see if there are entries being returned.  If not...  there is no automated task to run it via cron.

If you don't have access to these, you can ask your host for assistance.