Disable Lazy load and rebuild, broken posts in database

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

We're also having an issue with scrollbars shown on embedded tweets, only in posts made after the upgrade to 4.7

Didn't disable lazy load or rebuild posts or anything on our site.

Not sure if you want this in a new topic or something, don't want to hijack this topic but it's kinda the same issue.

Just embedded a large tweet, then a post with the same tweet twice and it's still the same vertical scrollbar that let's you move the tweet 20px or so. 

Nowhere near as bad as it is in pages in the OP, but still a minor ugh. 

17 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I am not actually able to get onto your site at all at present as it just sits on the cloudflare page

Can you try again now?

Had another issue with our Quantcast cookie message, was blocking Adsense as well as I'm guessing you.

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This one has now been patched. If you go to support within your admin CP, you will see a patch available there 🙂 

Installed, cache cleared, didnt work:
https://hoitajat.net/ajankohtaista/hoitajien-tes-neuvottelut-jatkuvat-elokuussa-–-työtaistelua-valmistellaan-edelleen-r1357/

Weird thing is, lazy load is disabled now, still those database posts loads lazy?

edit:; if i put lazy load ON, tweets showing fine. Weird.

So, lazy load on -> posts tweets in database, shows fine -> disable lazy load, rebuild content -> tweets broken

Edited by Owdy

19 hours ago, Owdy said:

Installed, cache cleared, didnt work:
https://hoitajat.net/ajankohtaista/hoitajien-tes-neuvottelut-jatkuvat-elokuussa-–-työtaistelua-valmistellaan-edelleen-r1357/

Weird thing is, lazy load is disabled now, still those database posts loads lazy?

edit:; if i put lazy load ON, tweets showing fine. Weird.

So, lazy load on -> posts tweets in database, shows fine -> disable lazy load, rebuild content -> tweets broken

Could I ask if you are using a default unaltered theme when you test there?