Linking two accounts with API giving error and IP ban (of other forum)

I've tried to link my two communities with the method provided in the API section of Invision Community. However, every day I get these 401 Unauthorized errors and it causes the other forum to get barred from using the API.

As far as I know, everything is set up right.
Would appreciate any help!

This is what happens once the IP of the second forum is banned when someone tries to login
Could contain: Envelope, Text

This is the failed requests from the other forum. The weird thing is that it works for the most part, so it seems like the forum is only sometimes sending the wrong client secret.
Could contain: File, Menu, Text, Webpage

Could contain: Text
Could contain: File, Webpage

Sorry, the license in question here has expired. Please renew your license in order to receive support. We also will require access to both communities to troubleshoot what is happening here. Likely, it has not been configured correctly as 401 is permission denied.

Hi @Jim M the license has been renewed.
It not being configured correctly was my first thought, but I followed the tutorial provided about linking two Invision Communities, And I would think it wouldn't work all the time if it was, but it works all the time until it doesn't. So if it is set up wrong, I could use help to find out where.

I have created temporary admin accounts on both forums and have sent them to you via DMs here.

16 minutes ago, Ueda said:

@Marc Stridgen I believe the feature to add support login details for Invision Community has been removed? I was looking for it for awhile in the place it used to be.

This is not the case, no. 

Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Once this is done, we can take a closer look for you

On 7/7/2022 at 5:40 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you first of all update to 4.7 and see if that corrects the problem for you. I suspect it will still need to be escalated there, however we need to ensure this is the case first of all

We've updated to 4.7 (on both boards) as instructed and waited a few days, it's happened again on 4.7, would appreciate the help!