How to translate "terms & conditions" words?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Can use the language system to change any string in the system: 

Hi Jim, I've my own language pack and I did not find the key "terms & conditions" to translate manually. For that I create this specifit ticket.

I would advise reading through all pages of the language system guide, if you struggle to find a key, there are tools present such as the in-line key word viewer and visual translator (aka quick translating) to help you. I'm afraid, translating our software itself, is outside our scope of support and so is asking what key is what string, etc...

Could contain: Text

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I would advise reading through all pages of the language system guide, if you struggle to find a key, there are tools present such as the in-line key word viewer and visual translator (aka quick translating) to help you. I'm afraid, translating our software itself, it outside our scope of support and so are asking what key is what.

Could contain: Text

To arrive to a checkout page I can't arrive as admin user, so I can't use the quick translation o view key word keys functions.

1 minute ago, Lindor said:

To arrive to a checkout page I can't arrive as admin user, so I can't use the quick translation o view key word keys functions.

Checkout page is definitely available to administrators and any group you wish to have available to it 🙂 . Making it temporarily available for yourself, if you do not plan to allow it indefinitely, when doing activities like this would be advised.