Stripe Integration Holding ALL Payments

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

So ive had website set up for almost a year, over night the payment system was changed to manual instead of automatic in the api part of my websites. All my stripe intents are being set with manual method and timing out on payment. Payments are going through but are not being captured. i have to manually capture and mark as paid. Instead of charges automatically being captured and approved on invisions end. This is really a hastle for me and requires me to sit at the dashboard to capture and approve payments as they come in. Is there any way to fix this on my end? I've called stripe and they are telling me I need to hire a developer to fix my api. I have spent a lot of money here at invision community buying licenses and now I am having a major fault in the system. Please help me resolve this 😔 Side note: i didnt mess with anything payments started being authorized and not captured in my sleep, everything has been working perfectly for almost a year now, not sure what happened. I didnt make no updates or even change a word on my website in the last week.

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Glad we managed to get to the bottom of it for you 🙂 

Hello marc it seems all my webhooks are getting 403 again and I am back to manually capturing payments and marking them paid on my website.

EDIT: Well I just tested and it worked but all my webhooks are currently throwing 403's and there were 3 payments just a few minutes ago I had to capture manually and mark paid.

Edited by WiCKeDxgg

youre kidding me... i havent had as many sales becuase people kept trying and now they are sketched ... 

If i manually capture the payments that are processing and mark as paid on my site, that means it will charge their card for that payment right?

my god you are right. its still having issues