Stripe error in subcription

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

This would happen if for instance you changed your Stripe account or manually deleted them from Stripe.

I canceled all renewals plans with old stripe account and when current plan expires every user should purchase your plan again with the new stripe account configured. Did I make somthing wrong?

I created new account with test subscription and appears this message. In my bank report appears the price charged but Stripe show "Uncaptured" status, in consecuence has not been charged and I don't have access to the forums.

This user was deleted by this other ticket: 

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Text, Text Message

Edited by Optimvs

When I had transactions show up as uncaptured, what happened was Stripe could not post back to my IPB. It was a firewall issue where those posts never made it back to the IPB webhook. Take a look in your stripe developer logs and see if there are any transaction errors. (And have you made sure Stripe has the IPB web hook defined?)

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Are they attempting to pay with a stored credit card?

No because I change few days ago the default currency and IPS did not keep cards used in EUR to use with USD. The user should write all data card.

I did open a support ticket for this problem but someone change it to duggestions.

8 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

When I had transactions show up as uncaptured, what happened was Stripe could not post back to my IPB. It was a firewall issue where those posts never made it back to the IPB webhook. Take a look in your stripe developer logs and see if there are any transaction errors. (And have you made sure Stripe has the IPB web hook defined?)

Thanks a lot for your answer. I can see in stripe Webhook attemps that returns ok for other woocommerce subdomain. And for IPS returns 3 failed status with 500 error. I verify the webhook URL and is correct.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage, Document

3 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

A 500 error… interesting. I seem to recall needing a htaccess file setup when I integrated stripe. Is that setup properly?  (It would explain why it might not be able to call IPS web hook properly.)

I've Cloud IPS, I cant edit htaccess file. @Jim M can be something like that?