Problem with Repeated log entries

Go to solution Solved by Igor Denisov,

Have problem with template.

Also i see this message in Get support area

SELECT * FROM `gallery_categories` LEFT JOIN `core_permission_index` ON core_permission_index.app='gallery' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='category' AND core_permission_index.perm_type_id=gallery_categories.category_id WHERE category_parent_id=0 AND category_club_id IS NULL AND (( FIND_IN_SET(2,core_permission_index.perm_view) ) OR core_permission_index.perm_view='*' ) ORDER BY category_position Disk full (/tmp/#sql_5d0_0.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")

This looks to be from a Login Provider which you need to verify but I cannot verify that with just that specific segment.

I would recommend resolving from the space issue on your MySQL server first. Then verify any of your login providers to see if this helps resolve your log issues.

Glad to hear you got the issue resolved. 🙂

For future reference, that error pointed to the ./tmp/ partition running out of space. This is a server-level issue, and something your host should address for the long term. Increasing the size of the partition, deleting expired sessions more frequently, etc. You would be best served discussing this with your Host, though.

When you use Google to auto inject the ads, you run the risk of them altering your page in unintended ways. Instead of using auto ads, use manual ads that you place via the ad component in the ACP.  Yes, it’s more work but ensures you control placement and not some random Google algorithm that does not understand your site layout or intent. 

As Marc noted, this is a Google failure not an IPB failure. 

Edited by Randy Calvert