How to remove "Forum -" from the name of your board

You can do this in the language file and change it to whatever you want - there are numerous instances of the word "forum" or "forums" so it's a matter of trial and error which ones affect what parts of the board.

Could contain: Text

Could contain: Text

Your icons may look different from mine but you get the idea.

Once you hit translate just search for the word you want to change - in this instance "forum".

I changed mine to discussions - as below:

Could contain: Person, Human, Sunglasses, Accessories, Accessory, Head, Face, Electronics

If you don't want to display it at all then things become a little more complex - you can either edit the template files, or use CSS to hide it.  If you mean in your URL then there is a translation change you can make that affects the name of the application, but I would advise against that as some third party apps, or even future IPS updates, may require it.

It's doable, but may come at a price.  I'd just change the name in the translation rather than trying to get rid of it.

Hope that helps 🙂

On 6/28/2022 at 11:58 AM, angle4cor said:

Hello. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? 

Greetings

I use Kitchen Sink application to change things like that one. I am not sure if it's Kitchen Sink or another one from the same developer, but you can change that and many more things.