Moderator groups to moderate different categories/content

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

2 hours ago, Pushpendra Singh Chauhan said:

For eg. Moderator A can moderate only content of download category A, while Moderator B can moderate only content of category B.

Unless I misunderstood, you can do that since IPS 4.0.0. Edit the moderators and choose the categories that moderator can moderate. Do the same for all of them.

Edited by Adriano Faria

48 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Unless I misunderstood, you can do that since IPS 4.0.0. Edit the moderators and choose the categories that moderator can moderate. Do the same for all of them.

@Adriano Faria Thanks for your response, but I could not find the approve option in for downloads and gallery. There are too many options, but can approve is missing. Could you guide a little bit.

Could contain: Word, Text, Page, Menu, Document, Number, Symbol, File

Edited by Pushpendra Singh Chauhan

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Go to Content tab and uncheck Approve there. It will make it appears in all apps.

Yes this is working. thanks @Adriano Faria

I was looking for this feature but was not aware that it already exists. But a little problem is there new content approval mail is going to other moderators too. Hope I am missing some settings. 

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You better post in the proper forum for support: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-help-support/

This topic is in Suggestions forum.

Yes you are right. I was sure that this feature is not available that's why I wrote here. 
Invision team may move this to help/support.

Edited by Pushpendra Singh Chauhan