Nexus: Invoices.

TDBF

Can you please only add invoices to actual purchased items rather than when some views an item.

I have 10 pages of inactive items, of which nearly 99% of invoices are due to people viewing items and not purchasing anything.

If you are not going to change this behaviour, can you at least give some of us the ability to turn off issuing invoices unless a payment is made?

Sorry to go on about this, but it seems like I have been asking about this for a good few years now.

Edited by TDBF

Agreed. 

Minor corrections:

• viewing alone doesn’t create an invoice, but starting a checkout. 
  • The invoice should be created at the last step of the checkout when the users clicks “place order”. That’s when the purchase becomes legally binding for both sides. It is NOT necessarily the moment of payment, as there can be payment options like “manual wire transfer”. The invoice wouldn’t be delayed in this case. It still belongs to the moment of the purchase. 

In addition I get copies of invoice / renewal emails,

The presentation is terrible for site owner because you are receiving email addressed TO someone else.

I would prefer to get a notification that X party was sent their invoice/renewal email click here if you want to see what it looks like I shouldn't ever have email in my INBOX sent TO someone else. 

Edited by Ocean West