Nexus: Subscriptions Expired Issue

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Many of my members have been complaining that they cannot purchase another subscription when they have an expired waiting for renew.

I have set up different subscription types, however, when one of those subscriptions end, all the other ones are no longer available. If I delete the Inactive Subscription, the other options are available.

I have also had many cases of members not being able to renew their subscription in the past. However, I haven't been able to recreate the problem.

Could contain: Text, Menu, Advertisement, Poster, Paper

• Solution

This is currently intended as an individual can only have 1 subscription at a time. An administrator would need to renew the subscription if they wish to move forward. We are aware of this may not be ideal so in 4.7, there are some improvements to this process.

2 minutes ago, TDBF said:

Will 4.7 allow me to create multiple different subscription types where they won't be limited when one of them are inactive?

It will not change that a user can only have one subscription at a time but will improve the experience for up/downgrading a subscription during that expired process.

7 minutes ago, Jim M said:

It will not change that a user can only have one subscription at a time but will improve the experience for up/downgrading a subscription during that expired process.

That's no use to me in this case.

Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've the same problem in my cloud IPS with v4.7.3, looks like some was change in the latests versions but not run. When my user id=2305 try to renew my monthly plan IPS reload the same page and not open the checkout process.

I continue to need to delete a some months expired invoice to let that this user can subscribe again. So it is not an improve user experience and take a heavy work for administrators.

You can connect to my cloud IPS and take a look this ID to reproduce this situation.

Can you take a look again and solve it in the next upgrades?

Thanks a lot!