Two questions re: email notifications

Apologies for the duplicate post - I think I put it in the wrong forum previously. 

Hi - I have two questions about email notifications the forum sends to members:

1. The "from" name is the name of the community when reading email from a desktop (Gmail), but it's my first name when reading on a phone. I'd like it to be my name consistently, but I can't see where to change it. 

2. We've heavily modified the email templates. Can you confirm that these will remain as we've set them up if/when the software gets an update? They don't seem to be part of the theme, so I'm concerned. 

1. The "from" name is the name of the community when reading email from a desktop (Gmail), but it's my first name when reading on a phone. I'd like it to be my name consistently, but I can't see where to change it. 

The title is the title no matter where you view it. What is happening there is each of the views on your email readers are displaying it differently. It sounds like one is showing the recipient. We have no control over that unfortunately.

2. We've heavily modified the email templates. Can you confirm that these will remain as we've set them up if/when the software gets an update? They don't seem to be part of the theme, so I'm concerned. 

The software will tell you if this is not the case at any point, but as custom templates you should always keep a copy of your custom work somewhere. We cannot guarentee things will never be overwritten, but they wouldnt generally be.