Clearing cache destroyed by Forum's appearance/ability to post

my site was experiencing a few errors these last couple weeks at Http://forums.madonnanation.com. After finally working with the host provider to get long load times resolved and getting access to the Admin panel, I figured I would clear the cache as recommended on the front of the admin page in order to improve performance. Unfortunately, doing so seemed to corrupt the main theme of the forum, and as a result I had to create a new one to make it navigable. But now there are all sorts of issues in the admin panel itself as far as how it displays, and all of the Reply and topic functions on the message board do not allow anyone to post new content. How do I resolve this? 

It sounds like there is a write permissions issue here, please ensure that your uploads folder and all of it's sub-folders are writable per your server's configuration and are owned by the correct user/group.

Please also clear your browser's cache.

If you're still having issues, could you please point me to specifically a user or forum where you're having issues posting? Trying to post in a random forum, I have no issues.