Store product description

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Well, found another solution. I just created an additional custom field with checkbox where I wrote "have you read the article description?". It would be only cool if you could checkbox fields set as a required option like text fields.

• Solution
23 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Is it possible in any setting to have a not truncated description shown for the article or any other way to have the full description of an article having on top? If not, what template do I have to look for doing customizations? Thanks.

I'm afraid, this would require customization to remove this setting which would be outside our scope of support (including mentioning what templates contain items). I can move this to the community assistance forum where you can receive assistance from your peers, if you would like?

22 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Well, found another solution. I just created an additional custom field with checkbox where I wrote "have you read the article description?". It would be only cool if you could checkbox fields set as a required option like text fields.

Please supply any feature suggestion in our official Feature Suggestion forum for further evaluation.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:09 PM, Jim M said:

I can move this to the community assistance forum where you can receive assistance from your peers, if you would like?

Not necessary but thanks.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:09 PM, Jim M said:

Please supply any feature suggestion in our official Feature Suggestion forum for further evaluation.

Yes will do this. Thanks.