Lately IPB Topic link is not working @Facebook page's part

11 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Have you changed anything on your site that would restrict guest access to view the topic?

Take a URL from this forum and try to add to Facebook page's part on Facebook and see what happens (nothing to do with my site looks like Facebook changed something)

1 minute ago, Nathan Explosion said:

I don't know what your forum is...

You can just take any topic URL from this IPB forum and go a facebook pages and try to create a topic for testing... you do not need my forum or my facebook page...

9 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

That specific example there would be as I would expect too - you're attempting to create a post on their page, and I'm pretty sure that the ability to 'embed' can be disabled in the page settings.

What happens when you try to post on your own FB profile? (that's what my screenshot is from)

I have thousand posts on my Facebook pages until 5 days ago as my original post here mention that...

On 6/18/2022 at 7:51 AM, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, this is not something which I can reproduce. However, please keep in mind that Facebook can have bugs and issues themselves which are beyond our control:

Hi Jim,

For me only happens Facebook Page's part. If I am on home page and pasting the URL facebook creates the box, but if I am on my Facebook pages it just leave the URL on the field... no box created....

Anyway, it start happening 5 days ago

I will send you my Facebook pages link on PM