Is lazyloading working on my site?

I've enabled lazyloading for my forum, but if I see the html code for forum attachments, should I see "loading=lazy" for the attachments ? 

I've enabled lazyloading and checking the background processes the lazyloading for posts took almost 10 seconds to complete, and I have 38 gb of attachments.

Regards

Hi Jim, 

I've did that but the process takes no time. How can I check if the lazyload is working ? On the source code? Attachments does not have the "loading="lazy". 

I have another problem, I'm trying to create a block (custom type) and content {lang="custom2"}, and I get this message

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected token "=" (0)

I have several other blocks with the same type and I can save them without problems. I've already disabled all plugins, theme, language with no luck.

Thanks in advance

Did you opt to rebuild previous attachments when turning it on? If not, then only new attachments will work with lazy loading.

Regardless, please test with a new attachment on a new post then let us know if that has an issue. That is what I used and things seemed to function so would need an example to further investigate. 

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

Did you opt to rebuild previous attachments when turning it on? If not, then only new attachments will work with lazy loading.

Regardless, please test with a new attachment on a new post then let us know if that has an issue. That is what I used and things seemed to function so would need an example to further investigate. 

Yes, I've just did that. What should I expect to see on the image calls ? the loading="lazy" as the attachments on pages have at the end? I see that the post attachments have a data-loaded="true" at the end when enabled. 

The process to disable lazyload takes 5 minutes, but almost 20 seconds when I enable it. Maybe I misunderstand what to check if the post attachments are lazyloaded.

Regarding the block issue, I've tested everything without luck. I've disabled also Cloudflare and the issues remain.

Regards

I just visited that topic, as a Guest, and images off-screen below what I was seeing, were loaded as I scrolled down, so it appears lazy-loading is working as it should be.

I should add... since I visited the page once, and it fully loaded because I scrolled to the bottom, re-visiting the page does not have the same behavior. Having visited once, it's cached in my browser until that's cleared.