Go to solution Solved by MAHMUT ORHAN,

I did nothing wrong just edited the Footer from Theme settings than this thing gone again, without any reason to be gone or removed, I dont get this, I happend before I removed everything reinstalled I removed database too, because I only reinstalled invision back it didnt work, I removed database reinstall I thought it fixed, Now when I try just simply edit the Footer on theme area, this thing gone again.

Could contain: Text

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Word

Could contain: File, Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone, Webpage

It doesnt fix when you change theme or go to sample theme or default theme or any other theme, it just gone. Please tell me where is this thing located at I will staple it there,,

Please tell me where this functions this things located at where to put what to put how to bring it back. This thing is annoying.

Could contain: Text, Plot, Face

Why this guy goes away when there is no reason to go just because I editted the footer and added simple text there.

I am working on this theme for like 20 hours straight and done nothing actually just dealing with this annoying issues only I didnt finish it, this is just 1-2 hour job for me but took 20 hours straight no sleep for no sense issues.

<ul id="elUserNav" class="ipsList_inline cSignedOut ipsResponsive_showDesktop">

<li class="cUserNav_icon ipsHide" id="elCart_container"></li>
    <li class="elUserNav_sep ipsHide" id="elCart_sep"></li>

<li id="elSignInLink">
            <a href="https://myhoz.com/forum/login/" data-ipsmenu-closeonclick="false" data-ipsmenu="" id="elUserSignIn">
                Existing user? Sign In &nbsp;<i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i>
            </a>

<div id="elUserSignIn_menu" class="ipsMenu ipsMenu_auto ipsHide">
    <form accept-charset="utf-8" method="post" action="https://myhoz.com/forum/login/">
        <input type="hidden" name="csrfKey" value="519436b9b6dabffse4d8b92a11fbb9428">
        <input type="hidden" name="ref" value="aHR0cHM6Ly9jaGVhsdGJvc3MuY29tL2ZvcnVtLw==">
        <div data-role="loginForm">

<div class="ipsPad ipsForm ipsForm_vertical">
    <h4 class="ipsType_sectionHead">Sign In</h4>
    <br><br>
    <ul class="ipsList_reset">
        <li class="ipsFieldRow ipsFieldRow_noLabel ipsFieldRow_fullWidth">

<input type="email" placeholder="Email Address" name="auth" autocomplete="email">

</li>
        <li class="ipsFieldRow ipsFieldRow_noLabel ipsFieldRow_fullWidth">
            <input type="password" placeholder="Password" name="password" autocomplete="current-password">
        </li>
        <li class="ipsFieldRow ipsFieldRow_checkbox ipsClearfix">
            <span class="ipsCustomInput">
                <input type="checkbox" name="remember_me" id="remember_me_checkbox" value="1" checked="" aria-checked="true">
                <span></span>
            </span>
            <div class="ipsFieldRow_content">
                <label class="ipsFieldRow_label" for="remember_me_checkbox">Remember me</label>
                <span class="ipsFieldRow_desc">Not recommended on shared computers</span>
            </div>
        </li>
        <li class="ipsFieldRow ipsFieldRow_fullWidth">
            <button type="submit" name="_processLogin" value="usernamepassword" class="ipsButton ipsButton_primary ipsButton_small" id="elSignIn_submit">Sign In</button>

<p class="ipsType_right ipsType_small">

<a href="https://myhoz.com/forum/lostpassword/" data-ipsdialog="" data-ipsdialog-title="Forgot your password?">

Forgot your password?</a>
                </p>

</li>
    </ul>
</div>

</div>
    </form>
</div>
        </li>

<li>

<a href="https://myhoz.com/forum/register/" data-ipsdialog="" data-ipsdialog-size="narrow" data-ipsdialog-title="Sign Up" id="elRegisterButton">Sign Up</a>

</li>

<li class="elUserNav_sep"></li>
<li class="cUserNav_icon ipsJS_show" data-focus-editor="">
    <a href="#" data-ipstooltip="" _title="Customizer">
        <i class="fa fa-toggle-on"></i>
    </a>
</li>
<li class="cUserNav_icon ipsJS_show" data-focus-toggle-theme="">
    <a href="#" data-ipstooltip="" title="Light Mode">
        <i class="fa"></i>
    </a>
</li>

</ul>

Please tell me how can I add this layers to this place from custom css or theme area so this thing wont go away

Edited by MAHMUT ORHAN

You would need to contact your hosting company on the display errors issue. This is not something we are able to assist with. If you have just switched them off, then you can dismiss that message and it shouldnt return.

For the theme issue, you need to speak to the developer of that theme. If however you are seeing the same on a default unaltered theme, please let us know

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to contact your hosting company on the display errors issue. This is not something we are able to assist with. If you have just switched them off, then you can dismiss that message and it shouldnt return.

For the theme issue, you need to speak to the developer of that theme. If however you are seeing the same on a default unaltered theme, please let us know

Seeing same on he default theme please help today I need to finish it, the sign ups sign ins doenst work they are not on site they dont exists