How to setup Rewrite URLs?

Go to solution Solved by MAHMUT ORHAN,

Hello, I am setting up my first invision community, I need your help for Enable Friendly URLs, I asked my developer how to do it also waiting for his respond but I wanted to ask here also for your help,

I read the description but didnt get it well since I am not good with htaccess editings.
"
When enabled, Friendly URLs will not include 'index.php'. In order to support this you must configure your web server to rewrite all URLs for your community directory to the index.php file. For assistance on how to do this, contact your hosting provider or system administrator.
To see the .htaccess used for Apache servers for comparison"

So should I downoad the file and copy texts put it to > public.html .htaccess file?

"Rewrite URLs? " < setting 

"

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options -MultiViews
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /forum/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule \.(js|css|jpeg|jpg|gif|png|ico|map|webp)(\?|$) /forum/404error.php [L,NC]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /forum/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

"

Invision community installed on "public.html > forum/" folder.

Sorry for annoying.

Edited by MAHMUT ORHAN
forum location

Hi thanks, now we have another thing trying to solve and understand I didn't want to open new ticket for this, I will try to explain from here.

Could contain: Text, Page, WordI am having this issue, I talked about this with my developer also wanted to ask here, 

I am having this announce on panel, the public html is wordpress setted up, /forum/ is where invision community is, for this issue should we talk with the hosting and tell them to change the functions,

also another question is, does wordpress uses this functions to run so if we disable them can we have issue on wordpress side,

also I dont know if we should only disable it for invision community folder /forum/.

thanks.

**edit 

I found some solutions on this Dangerous php functions enabled topic, 

the question is disabling this functions, can they damage my wordpress site on public html?

Edited by MAHMUT ORHAN