Paid clubs - Pay to access club without "requesting to join"?

I'm trying to create a club in which the user must pay to access the club.  In order to hide the content from public view, I need to set the club to "closed club".  However, this is a problem because it creates an additional step in the payment process as the user must "request access" first and then wait to be approved by a moderator before making the purchase.... 

How can I create a "closed club" and the user gains access to the club by paying the membership fee...  without the club moderator needing to approve the request to join first?

This is the message that appears when a user attempts to join the club:

"The cost to join this club is $0.50/month. Once a club moderator approves your request, you'll be able to pay the membership fee after which you will be added to the club."

9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is no way in which to do it within the core platform. It would require modification to do this. Closed clubs are indeed intended to work in  that manner

Does this mean it's possible for me to hire a developer to make this modification?  Or is it impossible to make a modification to the core platform?