Tweets not embeding

7 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you update your access details, I can take a look to see if there is anything obvious there. In the meantime, please check you arent running anything like vanishcache, and check mod_security logs on your server

Access details are up to date but access is only from IP's I was given for IPS - a 144.x.x.x address and 50.x.x.x address

I can't see anything that's unusual.  I don't have admin on the word filter bypass so I'm not sure that is causing issues.  When the users post the source code is looking like this:

[code]

<div class="ipsEmbeddedOther">
    <iframe allowfullscreen="" data-controller="core.front.core.autosizeiframe" data-embedid="embed4364228183" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</div>

<p>
    &nbsp;
</p>
[/code]

^ I just tried it on a test member account and replicated the issue. 

Could you please provide the example member's display name and URL you're attempting to post? We can then investigate further.

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

In the meantime, please check you arent running anything like vanishcache, and check mod_security logs on your server

Also, sorry to bring this up again but nothing was explicitly stated on the above. Could you please state if you're using mod_security or varnish?

29 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please provide the example member's display name and URL you're attempting to post? We can then investigate further.

Also, sorry to bring this up again but nothing was explicitly stated on the above. Could you please state if you're using mod_security or varnish?

Here is a test thread where I used a test account tomf_test and just any tweet would show blank after showing in preview unless I enabled html for the standard group called ‘members’

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/216941-tweets-not-showing/#comment-4374328

I do not have mod security or varnish, no