How can I create sub forums in clubs?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

With clubs, it looks like the category level is clubs, so couldn't this allow for the club forums to have sub-forums?  

There is a groups Addon for Xenforo called Social Groups for Xenforo that works in a similar way to clubs (see image below).  It let's you use subforums.  If I were to hire a coder, do you think it would be possible for them to add SubForums to clubs on my invision communities?  This would really be a good feature because it would allow for even more discussion and structure within clubs.  And it seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to implement because sub-forums is already a thing in forums to begin with.  Why couldn't there be sub-forums in clubs as well?

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Human, Text, Monitor, Electronics, Screen, Display, Page

I found an example of a forum website using the Xenforo Addon I mentioned in my last post.  You can see how it uses sub-forums within the "group" (which is essentially the same thing as an Invision club).  In fact, some of the sub-forums link to more sub-forums.  For example, click on "Gaming" and you'll see 3 more sub-forums.  

Here's the link:  https://gbatemp.net/forums/da-official-digital-cheese-empire.486/

You can see how having sub-forums dramatically expands the forum options for a club.  My question is, is it possible to implement something like this by hiring a custom coder?  Any other constructive suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Could contain: File, Webpage

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There is no way in which to do this at the present time. You would indeed require custom development if you wanted to do something like this. 

Ok thanks.  How can I learn more about "custom development" for invision community software?  Where do I go to find help with custom development?   And, for club sub-forums, would it be an add-on, or a template change, or css, or something else?

• Solution
1 minute ago, Lucas Thompson said:

Ok thanks.  How can I learn more about "custom development" for invision community software?  Where do I go to find help with custom development?   And, for club sub-forums, would it be an add-on, or a template change, or css, or something else?

You would likely need considerable custom coding for this. It wouldnt be a simple template change. In order to develop for the platform you would need coding knowledge. Our guides for developing with our plugin and application system can then be found here

https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/

With regards where you can find help to do this, there are 3rd party developers who advertise their services in our provider area. You can find this in the following location

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/