% on sales and multiple paiement method

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hi everyone 

I was wondering if it was possible to do this:

1) Create multiple payment methods of the same type (yes) but force product X to use only method 1 and product Y to use method 2 ? (like 2 paypal )

2) if the answer to number 1 is yes, is it possible to take a % of the sales made by the other payment methods ?

Why ? 
Because our store will be constituted of several resellers, me being the principal and the maintainer of the site, I would like to take a % on the sales made by the other resellers for the maintenance and put it at the same account where paiment methode 1 is pointing
Or if it have some plugin for that

Thank you.

• Solution
  1. Yes, you can assign payment methods available to different products.
  2. This is not possible in Commerce as, generally, it is assumed sold from only the site owner(s). Our Downloads application does facilitate in this manner due to members can sell downloadable items there. I'm not sure if you're selling downloadable items if that can assist you? 

On 5/20/2022 at 2:21 PM, Jim M said:
  1. Yes, you can assign payment methods available to different products.
  2. This is not possible in Commerce as, generally, it is assumed sold from only the site owner(s). Our Downloads application does facilitate in this manner due to members can sell downloadable items there. I'm not sure if you're selling downloadable items if that can assist you? 

Thank you for the reply

No we are not selling downloadable content. (Mayby later) 
Its a micro transaction for some game. 

On 5/20/2022 at 2:42 PM, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello. You can use this app:

Its interesting but i cannot see how it can be apply for me. 
I mean i wanna receive a % from sells made to specific product or payment method. 

This app its only to have discount on a product , i'm not sure how it can be apply in my situation ? 

thank you  

16 minutes ago, D-Trox said:

Its interesting but i cannot see how it can be apply for me. 
I mean i wanna receive a % from sells made to specific product or payment method. 

This app its only to have discount on a product , i'm not sure how it can be apply in my situation ? 

thank you  

Hello. You can set a fee for certain payment methods. For example. You have a product that costs $10. But when buying through PayPal, it will cost $12.

1 hour ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello. You can set a fee for certain payment methods. For example. You have a product that costs $10. But when buying through PayPal, it will cost $12.

with this app , can we transfer the fee to another (pay with method 2) to the account from the payment method 1 ?

thank you for the reply