Hide topics from menu when not a member of club?

I have the club setting open - which I don't mind and makes it easy for members of the invision community to join (don't have to approve them or invite)

But I am wondering if there is a way to hide the topics (which I have named let's chat) on the menu from those who are not members of the community yet. 

I have the members not visible to non members - so that is hidden, but the chat being seen shows the members and their profiles can be viewed. I'm not a fan of that since they aren't logged in or a member yet. 

So the members list is hidden, but in the end they can see all the members as well as their profile. 

Is there a way to hide the topic from the menu? Am I missing something in the backend with admin in settings that would do this? 

thanks!

Could contain: Text, File

The idea of an open club is that users will be able to read content but need to join to post. If you require a more stringent features, such as not seeing content, you will want to go with "Closed" club type. Which will allow users to join to see/post content.

I may have found an answer-  admin area / system / application / system / then go to profiles and click on permissions. 
this will allows you to control who sees what. 

I'm going to test that out. 

I may make it so the clubs are only visible to members as well. this would clear up the whole access thing. 

thank you for your reply!