Need help with a few issues

Hi, we've been having some issues with our site for quite some time, and I'd like to have them fixed.

1. This one is very important, and impacting us hard. Whenever a new person subscribes, or an existing member renews their subscription, the subscription should end after one calendar year (we'd like it to end at a set date, but for some odd reason Invision doesn't support that). Ever so often however, the subscription will expire more than one year later. Here are some recent examples:

Could contain: Page, Text, Menu, File, Word

So the question is both why is this happening, and why can't we choose when the subscription should expire? We also need help cleaning this up. This year we also experienced that quite a lot of members didn't get a renewal invoice. So something is wrong somewhere.

2. In cp-admin a lot of the links show up as long URLs rather than a button. Example:

Could contain: Text, Page, File

I was hoping upgrading would sort this, but it didn't. This makes it hard to know what clicking the link actually does.

3. Quite often on forum posts the posting date (when the post was written) is blank. One example (see "Skrevet" at the top):

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

Let's start with those 3 issues, and we'll proceed with the other less urgent issues later.

Best regards

Fredrik

Could contain: Page, Text, Menu, File, Word

Edited by Desmodromene IT

For 1, I would need to investigate your system. Could you please update your credentials in the Client Area?

For 2 & 3, could you please switch to the default English language pack that is unmodified and ships with our software? Custom language packs may be outdated or have other issues which can create incompatibilities. 

If they’re asking you to update the credentials on file, they mean they’re asking for info on how to access both your FTP and your board’s ACP. You can add that information securely by storing it in your account settings. 

Visit the client area at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/

Click on your purchase. There will be a link to update your information.  Save the info requested there so IPS staff can login to your site and see what is going on. 

Thank you for adding your credentials. Looking the purchases for your subscriptions you highlighted in your screenshot there, it looks like the payment dates for the users are not always on the renewal date. Thus, there would be different dates shown. 

Please also keep in mind the "Start date" is when they first started the subscription. Not the first date of the renewal period. Therefore, if I had a subscription for 5 years from today, the start date would be in 2017.

Think this may be causing some confusion, I would recommend going to the user's profile and click the customer tab to see their purchases and click into the purchase. This will detail their current subscription and their previous renewals.