improve the checkout and subscription page

annadaa

would it be possible to improve the subscription and checkout page to make them more powerful and better convert the sale?

we could for example use widgets...

here is the example of a subscription page and another of checkout

https://thrivecart.com/special-offer/confirm-your-order/

https://checkout.thrivecart.com/thrivecart-standard-account/

thanks

it would surely be possible to do something very interesting with Landing page of @Adriano Faria but still it is necessary I think that invision allow it to be possible to recover the page specific subscription and its checkout (with a code assigned to each?) to put them each in a personalized widget

this would be especially requested for the sale of a product of great value, a digital product or subscriptions.

I'm not talking about a shopping cart of different products randomly chosen and added which would be more complicated to implement.

Just a specific checkout and subscription page that does not change too much to be able to reuse in a widget for example

We could also use Thrive cart with Zapier but I feel like Zapier is not that powerful.

Unlike the subscription and checkout page, it would be more complicated to place the client in a specific group etc.

It is surely better to avoid going out to applications external to the site as much as possible.

I think I see Zapier's weakness here a bit more

• 2 months later...

I just converted my Subscriptions from the old Subscription products to the newer Subscriptions.  Unfortunately, and of course I didn't realize this until after I did this, the layout of the Subscriptions page is terrible.  Text does not wrap within the boxes, and depending on page width, the graphics can get cropped as well.  Am I missing something?  I don't understand how this was released in this state.

Could contain: Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Advertisement, Paper, Page, Text

It looks like this is something I am going to have to fix myself.

..Al

Hey Al,

This is happening because you've added a table to your descriptions, which have fixed widths of 600px. If possible, I'd suggest removing the table from your description, and using plain text or a list instead.

The image area at the top is designed to use a cover photo rather than a logo. I've fixed this on your site, but for anyone else with this issue, this code will stop the image from cropping oddly:

.cSubscriptionsHeader{
	background-size: contain;
	background-color: transparent;
	background-position: 0 50%;
}

11 hours ago, Ehren said:

Hey Al,

This is happening because you've added a table to your descriptions, which have fixed widths of 600px. If possible, I'd suggest removing the table from your description, and using plain text or a list instead.

The image area at the top is designed to use a cover photo rather than a logo. I've fixed this on your site, but for anyone else with this issue, this code will stop the image from cropping oddly:

.cSubscriptionsHeader{
	background-size: contain;
	background-color: transparent;
	background-position: 0 50%;
}

I updated the subscription text and removed that silly table.  Looks much better now, thank you again.

Could contain: Page, Text, Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Label, Menu

Take care,

..Al

• 4 weeks later...