Topic with hundreds of posts disappeared

Hello,

I had a thread on my forum with hundreds of replies within it and out of nowhere it disappeared.

I cant neither find it on the DB nor within the content search. After rescanning the post count, the post amount also went down.

Neither the Moderation Log nor any Log contains any deletion notice.

What could cause such issue?

I have linked an account with AdminCP access on the license info.

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This is identical to the below

There seems to be some confusion here, as the site in question was showing under that other user, and now is showing under yourself. We can certainly take a look at this, but need access details, and need clarification on this

License is on this account, administrator is Xenos (ownership of the website switched).

After looking around I found the same exact issue in 2021 with multiple people reporting it:

After further looking around I noticed that a lot more threads and posts are gone now.

Edited by Joshua Savage

Missing data is a very specific in these cases so would need to be investigated. Typically, these are unrelated to the core software and something else is going on but we will get to the bottom of it.

Your ticket is in review so will be addressed by one of our developers. You will receive further information via email.