Poll Administration

Is it possible to somehow remove the votes that a topic with a voting system has? In my community I have seen an obvious bad practice to create accounts and vote against a product, however I do not have tools (or I do not know them) to remove these votes.

Thanks in advance to the community for their responses.

Here is clear evidence by date, time and IP address, accounts were created to make a negative vote.

Could contain: Person, Human, Text, Number, Symbol

Is that screenshot from a poll? 🤨

But yeah, to stop that kind of cheating you could use my plugin to stop new accounts from voting in polls made before they registered. And I see you actually have already posted there (and I've replied, too).

As for deleting the current votes, I believe the software used to have a way to change the votes (back in 2.x or 3.x I think?) but it looks like there's nothing like that in 4.x so it must have been removed at some point. Until IPS add back such function your only solution would be to have a custom modification done.

Or, a simpler workaround would be to ban/delete those accounts, install my plugin linked above (if you haven't already), and re-create the poll so voting starts from scratch.

2 hours ago, teraßyte said:

But yeah, to stop that kind of cheating you could use my plugin to stop new accounts from voting in polls made before they registered. And I see you actually have already posted there (and I've replied, too).

I think that the explanation about the meaning of the complement makes sense, however I have a doubt, new users, who are really new and have consumed a product and wish to evaluate, will not be able to do so. It's right?