Fatal error after enabling designer mode

Hello , i enabled designer mode to work on a theme and then after i finished and disabled it the forum no longer works, it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is not supported. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/rulsro/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(880) : eval()'d code on line 8233

How can i fix this ? I tried clearing cache , replacing theme.php with another one , enabling & disabling designer mode again and setting myself every theme but it still gives me the same error

14 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Was it working prior to importing? Sounds like there is a programming error in your theme which you may wish to double check.

The error persists on every theme , even the default one , i even duplicated the default theme and still the same

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Done , i saw now that if i disable the plugin group name indicator the error disappears but there are still errors generating in the support area , if you can look into the log and tell me how to fix those errors please

What is the error that you're seeing currently? Your community is loading without issue. As you still have a few more third party applications/plugins enabled, please disable these to see if it helps the issue you're seeing.

2 minutes ago, NeedlessDM said:

The group name indicator plugin seems to be the problem but it shows that it is updated for this version , maybe the plugin broke when i enabled designers mode?

If there is no error after disabling their plugin, it is likely their plugin causing an issue on your community.

9 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If there is no error after disabling their plugin, it is likely their plugin causing an issue on your community.

I disabled all the plugins but now i can't create a topic or reply , can you check this out please ?

1 minute ago, NeedlessDM said:

Thanks , one last question if you want to answer , can i downgrade to 4.5 , where can i download the 4.5 version , this version is to unstable for me

The only manner to downgrade would be to restore a full backup (files and database) of your environment taken at that time. 

Sorry, we only provide the latest release as it is the most stable and secure release available.