How Can I Completely Uninstall Invision Community?

I need to uninstall Invision community, including all associated databases and tables, folders, and files. It looks like I can't do this from within the ACP (probably because that would make the ACP disappear!)

How would I go about completely removing IP Community from my server?

I need to uninstall Invision community, including all associated databases and tables, folders, and files. It looks like I can't do this from within the ACP (probably because that would make the ACP disappear!)

How would I go about completely removing IP Community from my server?

That's correct, it can't be done from the ACP.

This has to be done with FTP/SFTP or your host control panel's file manager (e.g. cPanel).

You would need to delete the files and folders where the software is installed. But save a copy of conf_global.php for the moment.

If you've put it in a subfolder of your root domain (e.g "./community/"), you'd delete that "community" folder entirely.

If it's in the root of the domain, and you have other content running there, you'll need to do a comparison to a software download zip file, to see which files/folders should be removed.

Once that is done, you would delete the database named in conf_global.php

(EDIT: Apologies to Adriano, I tried to merge two threads and his reply was lost in the process... I discovered a bug with Merge, but it's already fixed)