Repeated log entries warning under Support > Get Support?

Under System > Support > Get Support, I see a yellow recommendation in the "Logs" box saying "Repeated log entries". When I click it I see this: 

Reoccurring system log entries may be indicative of a problem that should be addressed. A summary of the top reoccurring recent log entries are shown below. Review the system log for further details.

• Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0) #0 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/applications/core/extensions/core/MemberSync/System.php(410): IPS\_Member->apiOutput() #1 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(4029): IPS\core\extensions\core\MemberSync\_System->onProfileUpdate() #2 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(417): IPS\_Member->memberSync() #3 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(61): IPS\_Member->save() #4 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1140): IPS\_DateTime::ts() #5 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\_Member->get_joined() #6 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Session/Session.php(294): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get() #7 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Session/Session.php(175): IPS\_Session->regenerateCsrfKey() #8 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Session/Session.php(97): IPS\_Session->init() #9 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(412): IPS\_Session::i() #10 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(307): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId() #11 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme::i() #12 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(823): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss() #13 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss() #14 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #15 /home/logicpro/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #16 {main}

Sounds like there is something being called from your theme or hook which is not present or out of date. If this is still happening, you will want to investigate this by disabling all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme to see if you can reproduce it.

If it is not happening recently, you will want to check your system log pruning and ensure it is set to 30 days.