Upgrade process broke community

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I press upgrade button and now my site stopped work.

This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://website.com/admin/?app=core&module=system&controller=upgrade might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_FAILED

Basically nothing is working

Any suggestions? 

• Solution

The upgrade wasnt completed on the site. I have gone ahead and done that for you, so everything should be working again. What it looks like happened there is that your server connection failed as you were running the upgrade. So it unpacked the files, but you had never run the upgrader. However it should be good to go

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 10:57 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

The upgrade wasnt completed on the site. I have gone ahead and done that for you, so everything should be working again. What it looks like happened there is that your server connection failed as you were running the upgrade. So it unpacked the files, but you had never run the upgrader. However it should be good to go

^ I actually got same error, can you advise best means of fixing.. I tried manual file download and copying over but then when the upgrader runs it still kicks out that error.