Can't install a purchased resource

Getting the following message when I try to install (BIM) Topic Thumbnail from Marketplace after purchase...

There was an error installing the resource, please submit a support ticket for further assistance.

The System Log shows the following...

Could contain: Text, File, Word, Webpage

I have AdminCP access and Admin rights, so no idea what's happened.

• 10 months later...
On 5/4/2022 at 8:47 PM, Daniel F said:

Thanks.

It seems that most of the files which were approved on the last days got lost.

We’re investigating this right now and I’ll also contact the authors of the affected files so that they’re aware of it.

Could this have possibly happened again? Can't install a resource that was approved today

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Very very very unlikely, given the previous issue. What resource, and what message is being received?

Was getting this error "There was an error installing the resource, please submit a support ticket for further assistance."

was trying to update an application I paid for in the market place. There was no issue with permissions on server. I solved by uninstalling the resource and manually deleting the folder from the server. Then installed the new version and it worked.

Thank you

Edited by SJ77

Glad to hear that you resolved it. Unfortunately, the steps you took, it sounds like either a single file's permission may have been off or owned by another user/group thus causing you issues. Alternatively, the server simply was having an issue with a corrupted file potentially. Unknown but any rate, glad it's resolved.